Executive Assistant to Management Team for leading company! (ID:9503)
Our client is a leading and one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Belgium. They are active in the technology sector and are currently looking for an Executive Assistant for their offices located in Brussels.
- Providing full and high-level administrative support to a team of 4 Managers
- Agenda management (taking different time zones into account, preventing conflicts, etc.)
- Organizing travels (booking flights, hotels and cars, making restaurant reservations)
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Preparing presentations, generating reports, and conducting research when needed
- Ensuring a smooth general documentation flow
- Coming up with suggestions to improve day to day processes of the management team’s activities
- Welcoming and assisting visitors
- Anticipating needs of the management team
- Performing Office Management duties: ensuring the smooth running of the office, ordering office supplies, liaising with suppliers and service providers, etc.
- Handling ad-hoc projects
- You have excellent knowledge of English (verbal and written skills). Any additional EU language is a plus.
- You at least have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- You are professional, accurate, proactive and have good interpersonal skills
- You are discrete, structured, reliable, service minded and have excellent organizational skills
- You are proficient with Office Suite and Google Drive
- A permanent contract
- Up to €3500 according to skills and experience + benefits package including luncheon vouchers, transport and homeworking allowance, health insurance and eco-cheques
- A varied role in a fast-paced and innovative environment!
Excel Careers & Excel Interim is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.