Office Manager/Management Assistant for international law firm! (ID:8100)
For one of our clients located in the center of Brussels and active in the legal sector, we are currently looking for an Office Manager/Management Assistant.
· Ensuring the smooth running of the office
· Providing administrative support to a team of 5-6 lawyers
· Managing agendas
· Arranging travels and organizing meetings
· Handling phone calls, emails and correspondence
· Liaising with international offices
· Managing badges and coordinating with the security company
· Managing contracts
· Providing financial support: invoicing, following on expenses and budget
· Performing HR-related duties: providing support with expat work permits, liaising with HR for holidays, insurance schemes, social legislation, etc.
· Providing IT support when needed and liaising/coordinating with IT contact
· And more!
· You are bilingual Dutch-English and have a working knowledge of French
· You have a degree in secretarial studies/office management or equivalent by experience
· You have a solid experience of minimum 5-10 years in a similar role and ideally in the legal or consulting sector
· You have good knowledge of the MS Office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· You are proactive, reliable and have good communication and organizational skills
· You are dynamic, open and professional
· 1-year fixed term contract followed by permanent contract
· €3200- €4500 according to skills and experience + package including luncheon vouchers, etc.
· 37,5 hours/week + possibility of 2 days homeworking/week
· Professional and international environment
· Varied and challenging role!