Junior Executive Assistant to CEO! (ID:7957)
Our client is a prestigious player in its sector. For their office based in the centre of Brussels (easy access by public transport!), they are currently looking for a Junior Executive Assistant to CEO!
· Managing agendas
· Managing phone calls, emails and correspondence
· Arranging travels
· Managing expense notes
· Organising meetings
· Preparing files, reports and other documents
· Preparing, proofreading and correcting PowerPoint presentations
· Booking and managing meeting rooms
· Adapting documents layout
· Filing and archiving
· And more!
· You are perfectly bilingual French-English (verbal and written skills)
· You ideally have a bachelor’s degree in Office Management or equivalent by experience
· You have 2-3 years’ experience in a Management Assistant role (ideally in the financial, consulting or legal sector)
· You have a good knowledge of MS Office
· You are professional, proactive, stress-resistant, flexible and have an excellent corporate presentation
· You are reliable, ambitious, rigorous and have good communication and organisational skills
· A permanent contract
· Salary according to profile and experience
· Competitive benefits package!
· 37.5h/week (flexibility is needed!)
· A challenging position in a successful company!