Dutch-speaking Management Assistant for corporate environment! (ID:7956)
Our client is a successful player in the financial sector. For one their office based in Brussels (easy access by public transport!) they are currently looking for a Management Assistant to Partner.
- Managing the agenda of the Partner (and other colleagues when needed)
- Managing phone calls, emails and correspondence
- Arranging travels
- Managing expense notes
- Organising meetings
- Preparing files, reports and other documents
- Preparing, proofreading and correcting PowerPoint presentations
- Booking and managing meeting rooms
- Adapting documents layout
- Filing and archiving
- And more!
- You are Dutch speaking, speak fluent English and have a working knowledge of French
- You ideally have a bachelor’s degree in Office Management or equivalent by experience
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a Management Assistant role (ideally in the financial or legal sector)
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office
- You are professional, proactive, stress-resistant and flexible
- You are reliable, precise and have good communication and organisational skills
- A permanent contract
- 38 hours/week (flexibility is needed until 7 pm 2 days/week)
- Up to €3000-€3500 according to experience and profile
- Very nice and prestigious offices!
- A challenging position in a successful company!
Excel Careers & Excel Interim is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.