Executive Assistant for international firm! (ID:6605)
Our client is an international and successful company located in Brussels. They are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to provide full administrative support to the Partner and Head of Office.
- Managing complex agendas
- Organizing business trips, meetings and conference calls
- Sending and following up on invoices
- Handling expense reports
- Adapting layout of documents according to company standards
- Updating client data in the company ERP
- And more!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in secretarial studies or equivalent by experience
- You at least have 5-10 years of experience in a similar job
- You speak fluent Dutch, French and English
- You have a good command of MS Office
- You are professional, discrete and a good problem solver
- You are accurate, structured and have excellent organizational and communication skills
- You are efficient and can meet tight deadlines
- Permanent contract
- €Up to €4500 according to skills and experience + competitive package including luncheon vouchers + group and health insurance, pension plan, phone enrolment, laptop
- A stimulating and challenging role in a positive working environment!
Excel Careers & Excel Interim is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.