Web Editor for an International Company/ student job (ID:6603)
For one of our client, an European division (based in Brussels) of an American company, one of the world's largest companies in its sector, we are looking for a Student with good knowledge of HTML and PHP.
The student will be hired to mainly implement the new web design across multiple websites and give support to other regular web editing tasks. They will be required to:
- Implement the content from the old websites into the new design in 7 different languages using HTML & PHP.
- Update new web content as needed: products, contacts, documents, news, etc.
- Collaborate with the Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator to improve the websites presentation and accuracy.
- Support in the creation of web visuals.
- Studies in Web Development are preferred. Graphic Design and Communications/ Marketing related backgrounds are an asset, if Web experience (HTML code) can be proven.
- Fluent in French and English, both oral and written.
- Good knowledge of HTML and PHP with demonstrable editing skills.
- Familiar with SEO and web tracking practices and tools.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Adobe Premiere) and MS Office is a plus.
- Good sense of web graphics, branding, typography, layout and color theory.
- User-centered and like to be up to date with the last trends in web.
- You are stress resistant, adaptable, team player and international minded.
- You have the student status and can work during August and September 2021.
- A competitive salary with other benefits
- An interim (student) contract of minimum 2 months.
- A pleasant working and international environment in a dynamic organization.
- Offices accessible by public transport.
- Flexible working days (3 working days per week).
Are you interested? Please send your CV to AS1@excel-interim.com