Part-time Legal Secretary from 2 to 7 pm! (ID:14509)
Our client is an international firm located in Brussels (easy access by public transport) with a nice team and positive working environment. They are currently looking for a bilingual Legal Secretary English-French to work from 2 to 7 pm.
• Providing full administrative support to 3 Partners and 1 Associate
• Managing agendas; booking meeting rooms and ordering lunches
• Arranging travels and handling expense notes
• Handling, typing and modifying correspondence
• Assisting with timesheet posting when required
• Preparing material for presentations notably using PowerPoint
• Proofreading, copying, scanning and binding documents
• Handling phone calls and emails
• Welcoming clients when necessary
• Filing and archiving
• Complying with internal policies and procedures
• And more!
• You have an excellent command of English and French (spoken and written)
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in secretarial studies or equivalent by experience
• You ideally have 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role ideally in a law firm!
• You are accurate, proactive, reliable, flexible and well organized
• You are autonomous, stress resistant and have excellent communicative skills
• A temporary contract of 5 months
• Salary according to skills and experience + luncheon vouchers
• An international and dynamic environment!
Excel Careers & Excel Interim is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.