HR Manager for a top-tier law firm! (ID:14385)
Looking for a new exciting role in HR Management? We have a job for you!
Excel Careers and Excel Interim provide multilingual administrative support staff to companies across all sectors, specializing in profiles such as Receptionists, Management Assistants, Executive / Personal Assistants, HR Assistants, Sales & Marketing Assistants, Office Managers, Customer Service Representatives and Digital Marketing Officers. We provide both permanent and interim contractsWe are currently recruiting a HR Manager for one of our clients, a top-tier international law firm located in Brussels.
- Creating a HR function
- In close connection with the other members of the management, devising the HR strategy of the firm, including building a strong employer-brand
- Managing the full recruitment-cycle for both lawyers and staff members
- Coaching the lawyers and staff members and organizing their training
- Appraisal of the lawyers and staff members
- Organizing the internal events / activities
- You hold a bachelor in Human Resources, psychology, law or other relevant field;
- You have a proven work experience in HR (having worked in another law firm is a plus);
- You are French speaking with excellent additional command of English; Dutch is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365;
- Ideally, you are familiar with the ways of working of a law firm;
- You are interested in developing an HR function for the first time in the firm, in bringing your own mark to it and in becoming the trusted HR advisor;
- You are well organized, rigorous, committed to delivering assigned tasks within set deadlines, a team player and diplomatic.
- You will be part of a well-integrated team that works on high profile Belgian and international transactions.
- We offer a stimulating work international environment and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in a fast-expanding law firm, with offices accross the globe.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package, in line with your experience.
- We are committed to promoting diversity and well-being at work as core values of our firm.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org