Senior Executive Assistant to Group CEO (ID:13284)
Our client is an international successful firm located in Brussels. They are currently looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to their Group CEO.
- Providing full and high-level administrative support to the CEO
- Managing complex agenda including international appointments and meetings, videoconferences and calls
- Managing complex travel itineraries
- Handling expense reports
- Coordinating executive communications including taking calls, responding to emails and liaising with senior leadership, board members and staff
- Planning, coordinating and ensuring the CEO’s schedule is respected; keeping the CEO informed of upcoming commitments and ensuring the follow up
- Prioritizing needs and requests, handling matters proactively and following up on projects within tight deadlines
- And more!
- You are perfectly bilingual English-French
- You have a Bachelor Office Management or equivalent by experience
- You have 10 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant at high-level
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office
- You are professional, proactive, stress resistant and diplomatic
- You are reliable, and have excellent communication and organisational skills
- A permanent contract
- Up to €4800 according to skills and experience + competitive package including luncheon vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, laptop, cell phone, etc.
- A challenging opportunity in an exciting company and dynamic sector!
Excel Careers & Excel Interim is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.