German-speaking Management Assistant for an international law firm! (ID:13151)
Looking for a new exciting challenge in a Administrative support role? We have a job for you!
Excel Careers and Excel Interim is a Recruitment Consultancy specialized in administrative support profiles such as receptionists, management assistants, executive / personal assistants, HR assistants, sales and marketing assistants, office managers, customer service, digital marketing officers, etc. We work with companies in a variety of sectors and offer both permanent and temporary contracts.
We are currently recruiting an Management Assistant for one of our clients, a law firm located in Brussels, accessible by public transportation, to provide general support to the team/office.
- Day-to-day follow-up of office operations
- Management of incoming calls and mails
- Central point of contact;
- Agenda management, recording appointments and meetings
- Travel arrangement
- Preparation and drafting of invoices
- Following up of invoices and third party account;
- Various administrative tasks: opening files, archiving files, managing seminar registrations, booking orders
- Placing orders, e.g. office supplies, ...
- Drafting of correspondence
- Experience as a Management Assistant
- Experience in the legal sector is a big plus
- German native or equivalent, Fluent in English and ideally very good command of French
- Ability to prioritize, good organizational and communicational skills
- Eye for detail and quality, results-minded and service-minded, autonomous and flexible
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
A 6-month temporary to permanent contract
An exciting challenge in a young and dynamic environment
A salary in line with experience + package (luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance…)
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org