Executive Assistant to C-level executive for a global leader (ID:12253)
On behalf of our client, an international Infrastructure and Building Solutions company, we are looking for an Executive Assistant on a short or long-term basis who will provide top level assistance to C-level Executive.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the C-level executive
- Manage an active agenda of (international) appointments in a highly professional manner scheduling meetings, organizing video conferences and calls, managing complex travel itineraries
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with senior leadership, board members and staff
- Keep the executive proactively informed of agenda commitments, ensure follow-up on action points within agreed deadlines
- Prepare meetings (including executive committee and senior leadership meetings), making sure all necessary documents are ready; prepares and composes confidential correspondence
- Plan, coordinate and ensure that schedule is followed and respected; keep the executive well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Anticipate and proactively resolve potential scheduling or other conflicts
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters proactively, and follows-through on projects, often within tight deadlines.
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in an administrative discipline preferably Office Management
- 5-10 years’ experience in supporting C-level executives within an international and multi-cultural environment
- You have an excellent command in English and ideally in French/ Dutch
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- You have an excellent corporate presentation, are genuinely service minded, with a very good team spirit and sense of cooperation
- You are integer, inspire trust and carefully deals with confidential information
- You have excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- You take ownership and have a creative mindset with an ability to suggest improvements and solutions to problems
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to interact with employees at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A competitive salary, in line with your profile
- A temporary or permanent contract, depending on your profile
- A varied job with a wide range of tasks and responsibilities in a dynamic and professional organization
- Offices accessible by public transport and availability of a parking spot if you commute by car
- Full time position, 40h/week with extra days off.
Excel Careers & Excel Interim is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.