Administrative Assistant English-French for international organization! (ID:11856)
Our client is an international organisation located in the centre of Brussels. To provide administrative support to the HR, Finance and Administrative department, they are currently looking for a bilingual Administrative Assistant English/French.
• Coordinating interpretation and recruiting interpreters for official meetings (in-person or online) when required
• Creating interpretation schedules and coordinating with delegations bringing interpretations teams
• Coordinating and assisting in soundchecks for online meetings with interpreters
• Maintaining a database of freelance interpreters for future needs
Official meetings support (in collaboration with HR and Finance)
• Providing support in the recruitment and administration of temporary staff: drafting and following up on temporary contracts, coordinating travel and hotel arrangements, etc.
• Arranging travels and booking hotels for staff, as well as other participants (speakers, etc.)
• Prior to the meetings: preparing registration desk materials to be sent to the session/meeting location, printing badges, inputting data
• On site during meetings: setting up and managing the Desk, welcoming participants and providing them with information, etc.
• After meetings: collecting and handling the expense notes from staff, and other participants; and submitting them to the Finance Department for reimbursement
• Updating the central database with staff details and their participation in the meetings
• Providing secretarial support in day-to-day HR administration and handling recruitment processes in collaboration with the HR Officer (liaising with recruitment agencies, publishing ads online, following up with candidates during the recruitment process, etc.
• Supporting Management in sourcing candidates
• Updating the candidates’ database
• Providing other tasks to support the HR, Finance and Administrative Department as well as providing a backup for the Reception desk when needed
• You are bilingual English-French (verbal and written)
• You have a Master or Bachelor’s degree in administration or equivalent by experience
• You have a first experience in events organisation and/or HR/recruitment and selection
• You have good IT skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Having interest in international relations and current affairs is an asset
• You are proactive, communicative, team minded and have excellent secretarial and organisational skills
• You are reliable, detail oriented, stress resistant and are flexible to adjust to changing demands
• You are open to travel (twice a year)
• Permanent contract
• Salary according to skills and experience
• Competitive benefits package including medical insurance, pension scheme, contribution in the commuting expenses, etc.
• Homeworking policy of maximum 2 days per week from home
• 37,5 hours/week (9.30 am- 5.30 pm)
• A varied administrative role in a very international and friendly environment!
Excel Careers & Excel Interim is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.