Office & Management Assistant for international firm! (ID:11636)
For one of our clients located in the center of Brussels and active in the legal sector, we are currently looking for an Office & Management Assistant.
• Ensuring the smooth running of the office
• Providing administrative support to a team of 5-6 lawyers
• Managing agendas
• Arranging travels and organizing meetings
• Handling phone calls, emails and correspondence
• Liaising with international offices
• Managing badges and coordinating with the security company
• Managing contracts
• Providing financial support: invoicing, following on expenses and budget
• Performing HR-related duties: providing support with expat work permits, liaising with HR for holidays, insurance schemes, social legislation, etc.
• Providing IT support when needed and liaising/coordinating with IT contact
• And more!
• You are bilingual Dutch-English and ideally have a working knowledge of French
• You have a degree in secretarial studies/office management or equivalent by experience
• You have a solid experience of minimum 5-10 years in a similar role and ideally in the legal or consulting sector
• You have good knowledge of the MS Office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• You are proactive, reliable and have good communication and organizational skills
• You are dynamic, open and professional
• 1-year fixed term contract followed by permanent contract
• €3200- €4500 according to skills and experience + package including luncheon vouchers, etc.
• 37,5 hours/week + possibility of 2 days homeworking/week
• Professional and international environment
• Varied and challenging role!
Excel Careers & Excel Interim is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.