Facilities Officer for an international firm! (ID:11447)
Looking for a role in Facilities? We have a job for you!
Excel Careers and Excel Interim provide multilingual administrative support staff to companies across all sectors, specializing in profiles such as Receptionists, Management Assistants, Executive / Personal Assistants, HR Assistants, Sales & Marketing Assistants, Office Managers, Customer Service Representatives and Digital Marketing Officers. We provide both permanent and interim contracts.
We are currently recruiting a Billing Officer for one of our clients, a top-tier law firm located in Brussels to provide superior support service to clients and personnel, performing a variety of accounting tasks, and producing quality work in line with the company values.
- Follow up on the technical aspects of the building together with the maintenance company (HVAC, elevators, fire detection, electricity/lights, minor equipments
- Liaise with the landlord and official authorities whenever needed
- Manage projects such as internal move/refurbishment, throughout the project life cycle
- Supervise outsourced personnel and/or suppliers related to Facility services (cleaning, technical maintenance, security)
- Organise with the IT the onboarding of new hires
- Verify and approve day-to-day operational costs, in line with departmental budget and business plan
- Act as the local representative for the environmental aspects/actions & ISO certification
- Native English speaker or equivalent, fluent in Dutch and/or French
- Min. 3-year experience in Facilities service management
- Hands-on, dynamic, client-oriented flexbile and diplomatic
- Ability to work independently and establish effective working relationships in a team
- Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously, strong organizational skills
Very attractive salary package in line with experience
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Careers & Excel Interim is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.