English-Speaking Secretary for an International Law Firm (ID:10345)
Our client is an international and successful law firm located in Brussels. They are currently looking for an English-Speaking Secretary to provide full administrative support to the partner(s) and attorney(s).
- Answers, screens and places phone calls.
- Opens, reads and routes mail as directed.
- Prepares papers and correspondence of a legal and non-legal nature utilizing a PC.
- Converts documents from one application to another.
- Utilizes scanning hardware to scan documents to PDF or word processing files.
- Printing, fax and reproduction of documents.
- Proofreads documents and quality checks documents, as needed.
- Arranges local and international couriers.
- Covers for other members of the secretarial group if needed.
- Maintains files, records, attorney calendars and time records.
- Prepares attorney expense reports and client billings.
- Sets up meetings and meeting rooms.
- Liaises with Firm's travel agent to arrange flights, trains, hotels and transfers etc.
- Complies with and understands Firm operation, policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- You have a High School or bachelor’s degree
- You have ideally a first experience in an administrative support position, experience in a law firm or professional services will be a plus
- You are proficient in MS OFFICE: Word / Excel /PowerPoint /Outlook and you are able to learn new systems and platforms
- You have ideally knowledge of legal terminology
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral – in English, any other language is an asset
- You are multitasking, proactive, efficient and maintain confidentiality
- You are detail oriented, hands-on and have the sense of responsibility
- You have excellent time management and communication skills
- You are able to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- You have the ability to read, interpret and follow instructions
- You have the ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- You are flexible to adjust your working hours in order to meet operating and business needs, when necessary
- A competitive salary
- A temporary contract in view of permanent
- A pleasant and varied job with a wide range of tasks in a dynamic and professional organization
- A pleasant working and international environment
- Offices accessible by public transport
Please send your CV to AS1@excel-interim.com
Excel Careers & Excel Interim is acting as an employment business for this job listing.