Administrative and Marketing Assistant for an international consultancy firm! (ID:10324)
Looking for an Administrative and Marketing Assistant position in a very international and dynamic environment? We have a job for you!
Excel Careers and Excel Interim provide multilingual administrative support staff to companies across all sectors, specializing in profiles such as Receptionists, Management Assistants, Executive / Personal Assistants, HR Assistants, Sales & Marketing Assistants, Office Managers, Customer Service Representatives and Digital Marketing Officers. We provide both permanent and interim contracts.
We are currently recruiting an Administrative and Marketing Assistant for one of our clients, an international consultancy firm located in Brussels to provide superior support service, performing a variety of administrative and marketing tasks.
- Supporting an international team with ad hoc administrative requests
- Organisation of a smooth daily work routine jointly with another team assistant, incl. appointment/travel bookings and preparation of travel expense reports
- Support of idea generation, correct and timely planning, coordination and documentation of marketing activities
- Creating marketing content (website content, LinkedIn, presentations, etc.) in close alignment with the Marketing Manager
- Managing marketing materials (brochures, giveaways, conference equipment) and other marketing supplies
- Managing the CRM database (updating new leads, customers etc.)
- Coordinating premium events/conferences in Brussels and online
- Professional communication (oral and written) in English
- Communication with suppliers in French and/or Dutch
- Coordination and close cooperation with all other office location
- Completed degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a comparable qualification
- Relevant experience (2-3+ years) as a personal or marketing assistant or office manager, providing back office support, ideally in a law firm, an agency or similar company setting
- Fluency in English (oral and written); knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a strong plus
- Outstanding communication and good writing skills, with attention to detail
- Very good MS Office knowledge
- Organisational talent and independent working style, with a proactive approach (hands-on mentality), reliability, the ability to prioritise, and excellent time management
- Flexible and quickly adaptable team player with ability to bring the highest level of self-motivation to a team, strong creativity and enthusiasm, empathy and service-orientation
- International experience and intercultural competence are an advantage
- A friendly workplace in an international working environment, with a dedicated and very dynamic team
- A responsible and versatile job in a small firm with an open door policy, short decision-making paths, and a team-oriented atmosphere
- A full-time permanent contract
- An excellent salary and benefits' package
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Careers & Excel Interim is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.