Our client is a leading US management consultancy with numerous offices worldwide. This geographical spread allows them to offer their clients a wealth of cross-cultural business experience. For their Brussels office located in the city centre (1000 Brussels), they are currently seeking an accomplished Executive Assistant to assist a team of 4/5 Managers.
The role will entail:
• Organisation (70% of time): routinely communicates with clients and colleagues (externally/internally) regarding meetings, calendars, scheduling changes, logistical follow-up; close coordination of multiple agendas to optimize Manager's time
• Communication with Partners in a proactive & focused manner regarding meetings, logistics & travel, freeing the Managers from chasing after details
• Management of Managers’ calendar; providing leverage through effective scheduling based on knowledge of the client/case, internal/external priorities
• If requested, managing Time Sheet/Expense reimbursements
• Managing and screening calls and mail, if needed assisting Managers in writing e-mails
• As needed, making arrangements for case team/client dinners or other "events"
• Travel management i.e. booking flights, hotel, taxi, arranging for car service; following through regarding confirmation of e-tickets, agendas and awareness of time needed for travel
• Writing and editing of brief written communication in French Dutch or English for external/internal distribution
• Capable of executing all text documents in Word
• Assisting the team with marketing actions towards clients
• Accomplished Assistant experience of at least 3 years
• Totally fluent English, French and Dutch (spoken and written)
• Effective phone skills and manner; Strong interpersonal skills
• Thorough knowledge and proficiency in use of Outlook and Word
• Multi tasks; effectively prioritizes workload based on deadlines
• Working independently with limited direct supervision
• Managing stress
• Dealing well with ambiguity
• Flexible, manages the unexpected; anticipating needs
• Proactive, excellent follow through skills; effective, organized, high attention to detail; accurate
• Problem solver; Exercising good judgment
• Respecting all information as personal and confidential
• A permanent contract with a 6 month trial period
• € 2.500-€ 3.200 gross/month according to skills and experience + a full benefits package
• Working hours: 8.00/9.00 am until 6.00 pm – 26 holiday days/year
• Starting date: January 2013
FOR YOUR INFO : We are organising a Freelance Open Doors day on Wednesday 17 April 2013 between 8.30am and 7.30pm. It will be the chance for you to discuss possible opportunities! You can come and visit us without having to make an appointment first.
Where? Blue Tower, Avenue Louise-Louizalaan 326, 1050 Brussels
If you want to participate on the 17th of April, please send your CV to email@example.com and mention "Open Doors" in the subject of your email.
For more information, visit our website: www.excel-careers.com & www.excel-interim.com
! If you are already registered with our company, please contact your consultant.
Email a friend
N.B: For this role Excel Careers is acting as an employment agency. [More]